Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fried Eggplant Smashed Sirloin Sliders






































Blessed is everyone who fears the LORD, who walks in his ways!  - Psalm 128:1



What can I say, delicious!! 
The taste is like a fried green tomato on a burger!



Sirloin meat, enough for 2 burgers, season with seasoned salt
Drizzle of olive oil
Toasted Slider Buns, I used Publix bakery dinner rolls
Fried eggplant 
Thin sliced Tomatoes and onions
Yellow mustard 
Melted Cheese placed on bun, I used sharp white cheddar

Mash the seasoned burgers, you want them to hang off buns. 
In a skillet, on medium high heat, fry in oil.
Heavily weigh down foil covered patties with a press or small cast iron skillet.
They cook really quickly. 
Assemble with trimmings!

No comments:

Post a Comment