Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 26, 2020

MiMi's Chicken and Orzo Pot Pie




































if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. - 2 Chronicles 7:14


An ej original recipe!


2 boxed fresh regular pie shells, keep cold.
Makes 2 12x7 pans, I get mine from Sam's club

1/4 c Orzo, cooked al dented and set aside

Filling
2 Rotisserie chicken breast
1 can Cream of chicken soup
1/4 c cream
1/8 c milk
1/2 c water
1 can 5 oz. evaporated milk
1/2 t dried rosemary
1/2 t dried thyme
1/2 dried sage

Veggies
1 c Green English Peas, frozen
1c fresh baby Spinach
1/2 c Leeks,chopped 
1/8 c Celery, chopped 
1 Carrot, sliced thin
1 t clarified butter

Sauté veggies in butter until tender.
Add chicken, soup, cooked Orzo, seasonings and wet ingredients.
Cook until slightly thickened.
Set aside while doing crust.

Right before use, cut shells in half. 
Place half in bottom of pan.
Lightly brown in a 350 degree oven, bottom rack.
Fill, cover with top crust, do 3 slits in top.
Bake 20 minutes or until crust lightly browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment