Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, March 23, 2020

Sautéed Spinach with Boiled Eggs


























Easy simple delicious!!



I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, - Deuteronomy 30:19


1 pack of fresh or frozen spinach, size appropriate for You
1 t Olive oil
1/2 of an Onion or green onions
1 T roasted Garlic 
1/4 t Red pepper flakes or black pepper
Salt to taste
Boiled eggs, chopped
Splash of Apple cider vinegar to finished dish


Sauté onions, pepper flakes and garlic in oil.
Add greens and salt. 
Wilt greens, add splash of Apple cider vinegar.
Off heat add chopped boiled eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment