Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 5, 2020

Old Time Ham and Egg Salad
































The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.  - Psalm 51:17



2-3 pieces of deli ham, I used Boars Head maple 
2 boiled eggs, peel and mash with a fork, set aside
3 thick cut bread and butter pickles cut in quarters, a splash of juice too
3 T Mayo
3 T chopped Celery
1/2 t Dried shallots
1/2 t dry mustard

Place celery, pickles and torn Ham in a mini food processor, pulse a few times.
Put into a bowl, add all the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
Serve on crackers, bread or stuff into grape tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment