Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, March 9, 2020

Ham and Smoked Sausage Breakfast Enchiladas
































3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. 
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?  - Psalm 56:3-4



4 6 inch tortillas 
Warm and set aside.

Meat
1 c chopped ham
1 c chopped smoked sausage

Fry and set aside.

Eggs whites

1 c egg whites
1/4 c Italian 3 cheese blend
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 t Umami seasoning
1/2 t Mrs. Dash 
1/2 t seasoned salt

Soft fry and set aside.

Cheese sauce
Half and half
Milk
Italian 3 cheese blend
Mozzarella 
1/2 t Seasoned salt 
1/2 t Mrs. Dash
1/2 t Umami 
1/2 t Everything bagel seasoning

Heat in small pan until thickened.
Stuff meat mixture and egg whites into tortillas.
Place seam side down.
Pour cheese sauce over tortillas. 
Cover with foil.
Bake preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with sliced tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment