Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mini Taco Salads




































14 But the word is very near you. It is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can do it.
15 "See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil. - Deuteronomy 30:14-15


Medium flour tortillas, make loosely rolled balls out of foil and shape around tortillas
Olive oil   
Cooked and seasoned Hamburger or seasoned Rotisserie chicken ( I used a little taco seasoning)
Bean dip, I use Frito Lays
Diced Onions
Shredded Lettuce
Chopped Tomatoes 
Shredded Cheese, I used cheddar and Quesadilla cheeese

Toppings
Sour cream
Pico de gallo 

Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of tortillas.
Bake tortillas crafted around loosely rolled foil ball to make bowls.
Place ball touching pan so that bowl shaped tortillas bottom is up.
Bake preheated 350 degree for 10-15 minutes until crispy and browned.
Cool. 
With a spoon, spread bean dip on bottom. 
Then layer cooked meat, lettuce, onions, tomatoes and end with cheese.
Top with pico de gallo and sour cream.

Other suggested toppings 
Guacamole 
Pickled jalapeño 

No comments:

Post a Comment