Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Beef Tenderloin Tips in Mushroom Leek Red Wine Gravy



































39 "'See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. 
40 For I lift up my hand to heaven and swear, As I live forever,  - Deuteronomy 32:39-40


Such a delicious dish!! 


These are so tender and delicious!! Ready in about 20 minutes verses braising for hours!!!


I pack of Tenderloin tips, or you could cut your own 1/2 inch chunks out of Filets 
Seasoned meat tenderizer sprinkle over tips
2 T Flour, sprinkle over tips and using hands, toss 

Sear tips in 2 t olive oil, remove to plate.

Thin Gravy 
1/2 c Leeks 
1/2 c Mushrooms
1 t olive oil
1/4 c Red Wine ( I used Cabernet Sauvignon) 
1 T roasted Garlic
1 t Beef broth base seasoning
1 c Water

Add oil, heat, add veggies.
When veggies are tender, add beef seasoning.
Add wine, reduce slightly, add water, reduce to slightly thicken, add tips back in. 
Serve over rice or mashed potatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment