Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 7, 2020

Quick Easy Chicken Nachos for Two





































The devising of folly is sin, and the scoffer is an abomination to mankind.  - Proverbs 24:9



 

 

Tortilla chips


3 frozen chicken tenderloins, slightly thawed and chopped

1/2 of a lime juiced and drizzled over meat


Seasoning mix

2 t chili powder

1 t toasted cumin 

1 t smoked paprika, I love Trader Joe's

1 t garlic granules 

1 t oregano

Salt and pepper to your taste


Whisk together.


Toss meat in seasonings.

Stir fry in a drizzle of oil.

Cooks very quickly!!

Build your Nachos, enjoy!!


Suggested toppings

Pico de Gallo

Cheese 

Sour cream

Avocado 


You could also fill taco shells or make a taco salad for delicious meals!


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/06/sweet-100-pico-de-gallo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment