Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 27, 2020

Hash Brown Fried Bologna Skillet Nest





























 

 

God, having raised up his servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness." - Acts 3:26




2- 6 inch cast iron skillets

Clarified butter to grease skillet


Drizzle of clarified butter

3/4 c Hash browns, I used dehydrated that I reconstituted and pressed water out

1/4 c Parmesan Cheese/white cheddar equal mix

2 slices thick sliced fried Bologna, chopped

Cooked Egg whites, seasoned with your favorite seasoning

Sweet 100 sliced tomatoes 


Preheat oven 450 degrees.


Fry bologna crisp, chop, set aside.

Fry egg whites, season, set aside.

Slice and season tomatoes, set aside.


In a bowl, to the hash browns, add a drizzle of clarified butter and the cheese.

Mash into skillet.

Bake 15-20 minutes or until hash browns are crispy around the edges.

Remove and fill.

With the oven off, set back in oven to heat fillings


No comments:

Post a Comment