Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 5, 2020

Granny's Peach Cobbler Pie




































I will punish the world for its evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant, and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.  - Isaiah 13:11



2 deep dish pie shells


Filling

1 regular size can peaches in juice, must be drained well

1 jar Costco peaches, must be drained well 


1 c white sugar

1/2 t cinnamon 

1/4 t nutmeg

1 T fresh lemon juice

1 T vanilla 

Mix these ingredients and add to peaches.


1/2 c AP flour

1 t melted butter


Add butter first to peach mixture, stir, then add flour, incorporate well.


1 beaten egg to gaze top crust


Bake 350 preheated oven for 55 minutes.

After 30 minutes cover crust to prevent over browning.

No comments:

Post a Comment