Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 17, 2020

Maple Bourbon Brown Sugar Ham































5 I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, 

6 that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other. 

7 I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.  - Isaiah 45:5-7






Bone in fully cooked ham

1 c water in bottom of pan.


Sauce

1/3 c Yellow mustard

1 t Bourbon

1 1/2 c Brown sugar

1 t Maple flavoring 


Make sauce and set aside


Bake preheated 325 oven for a total of 3 hrs.

Use a roasting rack, place ham bottom up in a large heavy duty foil pan.

Score.

Dry roast, tightly covered with foil for 1 & 1/2 hrs. 

Roast should be 130 degrees, if nor recover and put back in 20 minutes 

When it's 130 degrees, spoon on sauce.

Can baste a few times with pan drippings if desired.

Recover tightly and finish cooking until internal temp reaches 150 degrees.

Rest 20 minutes before slicing!


No comments:

Post a Comment