Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 24, 2020

Pressure Canned Chipotle Chicken in Adobo


































For the day of vengeance was in my heart, and my year of redemption had come.  - Isaiah 63:4




3 lb Boneless chicken thighs, browned in olive oil in skillet, seasoned with plain sea salt and pepper

1/4 c Onions, thin sliced

1 T roasted Garlic

Pinch of Sugar

1 t Oregano

1 t Cilantro 

1/2 t Chipotle in Adobo

Chicken stock made from chicken base


Place in pint jar in order listed.


Add warm chicken stock to cover each jar full, remove air bubbles, 1 inch head space, clean jar top with vinegar.

Add ring just finger tight.

Add to canner following manufacturers directions.

Serve as tacos, nachos, on salads or I'm stuffing a baked potato with the chicken, steamed broccoli, cheese, sour cream and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment