Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, September 25, 2020

Rotisserie Chicken Bone Broth






















 

 

 

 

 

 

But now, O LORD, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.  - Isaiah 64:8




Carcass of a Rotisserie chicken including fat jelly in bottom of container ( I used the Costco one) 

5 qts Water

1 c Celery

1 c Onion

2 large Carrots

2 T roasted garlic 

1/8 c kosher Salt

1 T black pepper 

1 t dried Rosemary 

1 t dried Thyme

2 bay leaves

2 T Dry Onion soup, I make my own

2 T Apple cider vinegar 


Bring to boil, turn to simmer.

Simmer, covered 2 hours.

Remove the bones with a large slotted spoon.

Reserve carrots, celery and 2 t of spices.

Strain.

Put into jars and freeze!


No comments:

Post a Comment