Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 5, 2020

So Moist Banana Pecan Muffins





































And I will shake all nations, so that the treasures of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the LORD of hosts. - Haggai 2:7




Toast and chop 1 c Pecans, set aside.


Wet ingredients 

3 mashed bananas, medium size

1/2 c Mayo

1 beaten egg

1/8 t cinnamon 


Mix these well.

Set aside.


Dry ingredients 

1 & 1/2 c AP flour

1 t baking soda

1/2 t salt

3/4 c sugar 


Mix in a separate bowl.

Add to wet ingredients.

Mix just to incorporate.

Add in Pecans.

Add into lined muffin pan.


Preheat oven 350 degrees and bake 16 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment