Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sweet 100 Pico de Gallo


































Let my cry come before you, O LORD; give me understanding according to your word!  - Psalm 119:169


2 c sliced and chopped sweet 100 cherry tomatoes
1 jalapeño, diced
1 c vidalia onion, diced
1/4 t Sugar
1 t Toasted cumin
1 t Kosher salt
1/4 c Cilantro, chopped
Pinch black pepper
1/4 t Garlic granules 
1 t Apple cider vinegar 

Add pinch of salt, 1 t peppers, 1 t cilantro and 1 t of Onions to a mortal and pestle and smash to make a paste. 
Set aside. 
Chop all tomatoes, onions and peppers.
Add seasoning paste.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and toss. 
Taste and adjust salt.
Refrigerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment