Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, June 20, 2020

Roasted Garlic Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes

























Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek your statutes.  - Psalm 119:155



8 medium to large Yukon's, reserve 1 c starchy chicken broth water
Chicken stock, just to cover potatoes 
3 T Roasted garlic
3 T Mayo
Sea salt, as you prefer 
Cracked Pepper, as you prefer

Boil potatoes in chicken stock until knife tender.
Drain off liquid reserving 1 c.
Add broth back in 1/2 c then mash potatoes.
If too dry add rest of stock.
Stir in Mayo and roasted garlic.
Taste and season according to your preference.


No comments:

Post a Comment