Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Oven Roasted Zucchini Squash and Onions


































The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good.  - Psalm 14:1



4 yellow Squash, chopped in1/2 in chunks
1 large Zucchini, chunked
1 large onion, chunked
Seasonings of your choice, I used 
Mrs Dash table
Granulated garlic
Seasoned salt 
Trader Joe's umami 
Toss in Olive Garden Italian Dressing

Place on a sheet pan covered with parchment.
After cooking in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes, cool slightly and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment