Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Best Easy Egg Roll Ever










Ps.139:15-16
15 My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them



1/2 lb. ground pork or ground turkey
1 lb. pre sliced cabbage-carrot pack(slaw) 

2 T soy sauce
1 t Sweet Chili Thai sauce
1 t sesame oil
1/2 t sugar
1 t garlic, roasted and mashed
3 Green onions, chopped
2 t fresh ginger root


Beaten egg to seal wrappers Egg roll wrappers.
Saute pork and all ingredients except cabbage mix until done. Cook cabbage carrot mixture in a large bowl in the microwave for 5 minutes, do not add water. Add cooked pork mixture to cabbage mix. Mix well. Cool in freezer. Place a large spoonful onto the wrapper and roll. Fry in oil until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment