Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 11, 2020

Instant Pot Greek Boneless Pork Ribs with Mushroom Gravy































7 What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, "You shall not covet."
8 But sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me all kinds of covetousness. For apart from the law, sin lies dead. - Romans 7:7-8


An ej original recipe!


1 lb. Boneless Pork Ribs
Medium sprinkling Greek seasoned ( I make my own)*
Light sprinkling Seasoned meat tenderizer 
1 Onion, sliced 
2 T Roasted garlic
1/2 c Apple Cider ( I love Red Jacket ) at Publix
1 c low sodium Beef broth 
Black pepper

Sear seasoned meat, onions and garlic on the sauté setting.
Add liquids, place lid on and bring up pressure on the meat setting, cook 45 minutes. 
Bring pressure down by letting it sit 10 minutes. 
Open and remove meat to plate, turn to sauté and add 3 T of flour, a little at a time by whisking in slowly.
When thickened add meat back in.
Serve over garlic mashed potatoes or rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment