Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 25, 2020

Jalapeño and Serrano Pepper Sauce






























I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD!"  - Psalm 122:1






4 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and spine removed 
1 Serrano pepper, seeded and spine removed
1/4 of an onion 
1 roasted garlic clove
1/2 t sugar
1/4 c water
1/4 c Apple cider vinegar
1/2 of the juice of a lime
1/4 t kosher salt 
Pinch black pepper
1/2 t oregano
1/2 t toasted cumin
1/4 c fresh Cilantro 

Put peppers in mini food processor and pulse until you get tiny bits, add onion and garlic.
Pulse 3 or 4 times.
Bring water and vinegar just to a boil.
Remove from heat, stir in pepper mix.
Add seasonings and cilantro.
Place in a jar or plastic container.

No comments:

Post a Comment