Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Pan Seared Lemon Butter Salmon



































The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.  - Psalm 121:7




4 Salmon Fillets
2 T Clarified Butter
Fresh squeezed Lemon juice
Old bay
Salt
Smoked paprika

Heat butter on medium high heat.
Right before cooking, squeeze lemon over salmon.
Season with the above seasonings.
Add seasoned salmon.
Pan fry salmon for 3 minutes, then flip and  repeat.
Cut off heat and squeeze lemon juice in butter and move salmon around to lightly coat.
Fillets should easily flake with fork.
Serve immediately.
I serve with sticky buttered rice and steamed vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment