Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 7, 2016

White Cheddar Parmesan Sausage Nest For Two





The LORD has made known his salvation; he has revealed his righteousness in the sight of the nations.  - Psalm 98:2









1/4 c chopped onion
2 T red bell pepper, chopped
1 t celery
1/2 t clarified butter

Sauté these veggies.
Set aside.

2 sausage patties, drained, browned and chopped
To this add:
1 Worcestershire sauce
1/8 c white cheddar
Veggie mixture

Parmesan to sprinkle on tops 

4 Hawaiian rolls, separated in halves, scoop out each one in the middle to make a nest.
Add filling and sprinkle with Parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment