Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 14, 2016

Cheddar Cheese Soup Creme Fraiche Chicken Casserole






Let sinners be consumed from the earth, and let the wicked be no more! Bless the LORD, O my soul! Praise the LORD!  - Psalm 104:35








2 rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
1 c broccoli florets
1 cheddar cheese soup
1/2 c creme Fraiche 
1/2 c water
2 T  Garden Green Onion Ranch dry dressing seasoning
2 T pimentos 

Topping
1/2 c shredded mozzarella 
1/2 c panko
1/2 c canned onion rings

Mix casserole ingredients well, place in 13x9 pan.
Top with topping.
Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment