Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 19, 2016

Mascarpone Buttermilk Sausage Balls






















Seriously, these are delicious!!!


44 And Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.
45 And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.
46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.
47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.
49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment-what to say and what to speak.
50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me." - John 12:44-50





1 1/4 c Pioneer baking mix
8 frozen sausage patties, thawed or 1 lb. roll of sausage 
1 1/4 c Cheese, I used Kerry Gold full flavor 
4 T mascarpone
2 t buttermilk

Shred cheese, thick shred.
Mix 1/2 of the ingredients in food processor.
Roll into balls and bake preheated 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment