Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 12, 2016

Meaty Potato Hash





11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; 
12 as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.  - Psalm 103:11-12









2 Potatoes, microwave 2 minutes on each side, chop
1 Onion, chopped
1 slice thick Ham, chopped
1/2 c left over Steak, chopped
1/2 t Garlic granules
1/2 t Seasoned salt
Oil for frying

Heat oil.
Add potatoes, seasonings and brown.
Add meats and onions.
Fry until onions are soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment