Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 19, 2016

Quickie Spinach Dip for Two



Fast, easy, delicious!!


8 Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,
9 obtaining the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls. - 1 Peter 1:8-9




1 Green Giant Creamed Spinach, cook in microwave according to directions 
1 c  Full Flavor Irish cheese, shredded ( I use Kerry Gold)
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 t  taco seasoning
2 slices of cooked and chopped sausage

Fry sausage and set aside.
Cook spinach in microwave.
Open bag and place in a pie plate.
Add cheese, taco seasoning, tomatoes and the cooked sausage.
Microwave for 1 minute.
Serve with tostada chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment