Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 12, 2016

Limoncello Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry






If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority. - John 7:17








1 T Olive oil/ 1 t clarified butter 
20 Shrimp 
1 inch andouille sausage, diced
1 c broccoli florets
1 leek, chopped
2 T pimentos 
6 mushrooms, chopped
1 T celery, chopped
1 t roasted garlic
1/3 c limoncello 
1 t chicken base seasoning


Stir fry all veggies,  and seasoning in oil butter combo until broccoli is slightly tender.
Add shrimp, limoncello, and pimentos.
Cook until shrimp are done.
Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment