Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 14, 2016

Cheater Spicy Kung Pao Chicken






Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! And let all the people say, "Amen!" Praise the LORD!  - Psalm 106:48









10 pieces of Perdue Pop Corn Chicken, frozen at Costco, baked according to directions
1 pgk. Sunbird brand General Tso chicken seasoning, follow directions and set aside, whisk before using
1 c dry roasted Peanuts
1 Carrot, matchstick cut
2 baby Bok Choy, washed and chopped
1 onion, sliced
Drizzle of Olive oil

Prepared rice, set aside

Yes, I said General Tso because it tasted like Kung Pao to me.
This was so fast, ready in 25 minutes.

While chicken is baking according to directions, chop veggies.
Heat oil and stir fry veggies.
When chicken is done, cut each one in half.
Add chicken to veggies, whisk sauce, then pour in skillet, thickens quickly.
Add peanuts.
Take off heat, serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment