Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 7, 2016

Bacon Dill Potato Salad For Two






Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him. - John 3:36




8 multi colored tiny potatoes
1 T Chicken base seasoning
Water to cover potatoes

Cook skin on potatoes till fork tender.
Mash.


Dressing
1/8 c - 1/4 c Miracle Whip salad dressing( depending on how creamy you want it, I used 1/8 c)
1 t Dried Dill
1 t Yellow mustard
4 slices Crispy bacon, chopped

Place dressing ingredients on top of mashed potatoes.
Stir, eat, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment