Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 19, 2016

Apple Bourbon Pork and Filet of Beef Rueben Sandwich




31 Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.
32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself." - John 12:31-32









I created this recipe from leftovers.
I had been craving a Rueben but didn't want to go shopping, so I improvised!
The result, delicious!!!

Really thin sliced Apple bourbon pork tenderloin
Really thin sliced filet of beef
Kraut 
Sweet slaw, recipe on this blog under slaw/salad tab
Thin sliced Parmesan Rosemary Bread, Costco bakery, toasted 
BBQ Thousand Island Dressing* recipe under sauce tab this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment