Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Marinated Radish Cucumber Salad







6 For affliction does not come from the dust, nor does trouble sprout from the ground, 
7 but man is born to trouble as the sparks fly upward.  - Job 5:6-7








1 large English cucumber, sliced with a mandolin
1 tomato, chopped
1 onion, sliced with a mandolin 
6 radishes, sliced with a mandolin


Dressing
4 T Olive Garden salad dressing
1 T sugar
1 T apple cider vinegar
1 t dried dill
Salt and pepper to taste


Mix dressing and set aside.
Take sliced and chopped veggies and add to bowl.
Pour on the dressing and stir.

No comments:

Post a Comment