Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, November 26, 2016

Nuts and Bolts Party Mix











5 Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free. 
6 The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?  - Psalm 118:5-6




1 box Crispix cereal
1 c pecans
1 c dry roasted peanuts
1 c almonds

Sauce
6 T butter
1 T seasoned salt
4 T Worcestershire sauce

Melt butter in microwave and add seasonings.


Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Place cereal and nuts into 2 13x9 pans.
Drizzle sauce over mixture, stirring really well.
Bake 1 1/2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment