Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, November 14, 2016

Norwegian Cabbage






Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind." - John 9:39








This is the bomb!!!

1 cabbage, chopped, boiled and drained well

Roux
2 T Irish butter
4 T flour
1 2/3 c whole milk

Seasoning
1 T chicken base seasoning
1 T nutmeg
Cracked black pepper

In a thick bottomed pan, add butter and melt.
Whisk in flour, add milk.
Whisk as roux thickens.
Remove from heat and add seasonings.
Add cabbage back in and toss.

No comments:

Post a Comment