Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 2, 2022

Tzatziki Sauce Beef and Chicken Salad

































John 14:27


[27] Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.


 

An ej original recipe!!


I got 2 different meals out of this meat.

The Shawarma on Naan bread and the salad. 



Left over Shawarma Beef and chicken with the onions


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2021/11/skillet-chicken-and-beef-shawarma.html



Tzatziki Sauce (cucumber sauce)

Cucumber sauce(Shawarma sauce)

1/2 of a English cucumber, diced

1/4 c diced onion

Salt and pepper

1/2 lime, juiced

1 T Roasted garlic

1/4 c Mayo

1 c full fat Yogurt

Make at least 1 hr ahead to let flavors bloom!!



Baby Bibb lettuce salad

Tomatoes chopped and seasoned 

Sweet peppers sliced thin



Make the salad. 

Top salad with warmed meats and onions.

Use cucumber sauce as dressing.

Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment