Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 16, 2022

Oh My Gosh Sausage Ball Biscuit

































Micah 7:18-19


God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion


    [18] Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity

        and passing over transgression

        for the remnant of his inheritance?

    He does not retain his anger forever,

        because he delights in steadfast love. 

    [19] He will again have compassion on us;

        he will tread our iniquities underfoot.

    You will cast all our sins

        into the depths of the sea.


 

An ej original recipe!

 

 

Who has time to roll sausage balls during this busy time?  

This recipe of cheese biscuits taste like a big sausage ball!

I use a a 2 inch round biscuit cutter and I get around 12 to 14 biscuits. 

Fry that sausage hard!!

They reheat well in toaster oven!


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/10/triple-cheddar-chive-biscuits.html


Cheese Biscuit recipe above

Tennessee Pride sausage patties fried hard

No comments:

Post a Comment