Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Easy Kung Pao Beef Cabbage and Broccoli






































Galatians 3:20

[20] Now an intermediary implies more than one, but God is one.



An ej original recipe!


1 c cooked filet of beef, sliced thin

1 onion, sliced

1 c broccoli florets 

2 c sliced cabbage

1/2 t each olive oil and toasted sesame oil


Stir fry veggies in both oils.

Then add beef.


Sauce


1/8 c each Chinese BBQ sauce and Ponzu sauce

1/2-1 t chili garlic sauce

1 c water

1T cornstarch


Whisk together and add to veggie beef mixture.

Add dry roasted peanuts before serving.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment