Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Creamy Cream Cheese Chicken Potato Soup


































Job 33:4


    [4] The Spirit of God has made me,

        and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.



1 t olive oil

1 medium Carrot, sliced thin

1/4 c Onion, sliced thin 

1 t salt

1/2 t pepper

1 t sugar

Pinch nutmeg

1/2 t each thyme, rosemary, oregano, sage 


Sauté the above in a 2 qt pot until carrots are slightly tender.

Add the ingredients below.


3 T flour whisked in 1/4 c water

1 qt chicken bone broth 

1 c milk

1/4 c spreadable cream cheese

Whisk to incorporate.


Add the ingredients below.

1 c Rotisserie chicken, shredded 

2 potatoes, microwave 2 minutes each side, cut in medium chunks

Simmer 15 minutes until thickened, stirring often to prevent sticking.

Serve with crusty bread!




No comments:

Post a Comment