Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 4, 2022

Greek Spicy Ground Chicken Sliders

































Isaiah 43:11


    [11] I, I am the LORD,

        and besides me there is no savior.



An ej original recipe!



1 lb ground chicken 

1/2 of a Onion, diced

1/2 of a JalapeƱo, diced

1 t roasted Garlic 

Squeeze of lime or lemon 

1/8 c crumbled Feta

1/2 t dried Oregano

1/2 t dried Thyme

1/2 t dried Rosemary 

1/4 t cinnamon 

Pinch of sugar

2 T Buttermilk 


Make into Patties and set in freezer 20 minutes.

Sprinkle lightly with paprika.

Oil fry pan with a little bacon grease.

Fry until 165 degrees.

Serve on toasted brioche buns!


 

Toppings

Thin Sliced Tomato

Lettuce

Thin sliced sweet Onion

Peperoncini slices 

Tzatziki Sauce 

 

 

 

Tzatziki Sauce (cucumber sauce)

Cucumber sauce(Shawarma sauce)

1/2 of a English cucumber, diced

1/4 c diced onion

Salt and pepper

1/2 lime, juiced

1 T Roasted garlic

1/4 c Mayo

1 c full fat Yogurt

Make at least 1 hr ahead to let flavors bloom!!



No comments:

Post a Comment