Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 25, 2022

California Blend Veggie Casserole

































Revelation 21:6


[6] And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.



1 1/2 bags California-blend frozen vegetables, thawed

1/2 c chopped onions

1/2 c butter, melted

1/2 c mayonnaise

1/2 c sour cream

1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed

1 1/2 – 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

1/2 t salt

1/2 t garlic granules 

1/2 t black pepper



Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Grease a 13×9″ baking pan with nonstick spray.

In a large bowl mix the onions, butter, mayo, sour cream, salt and garlic pepper.

Add the vegetables and mix until well coated.

Fold in the Ritz crackers and cheese and transfer the mixture to the baking pan.

Bake for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment