Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 18, 2022

Persillade




































This French recipe is the bomb!!

Serve on beef tenderloin, steaks, chicken and fish!

I bet it would be good on potatoes too!!

It's briny goodness puts your meat over the top!!



John 19:36-37


[36] For these things took place that the Scripture might be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken.” [37] And again another Scripture says, “They will look on him whom they have pierced.”




3/4 c diced parsley

1/2 c olive oil

6 T mild pepper rings, diced, plus 1 t of the brine

1/4 c capers, rinsed and diced 

1 scallion, diced

1 T roasted garlic 

1 t sugar

1/4 t each kosher salt and black pepper 

Mix well.

No comments:

Post a Comment