Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 9, 2022

Air Fryer Char Siu Pork

































Jude 1:22-23


[22] And have mercy on those who doubt; [23] save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.



1 jar of Char Siu sauce( I used Lee Kum Kee brand)


1 pkg of Boneless country pork Ribs 

or cut thick strips out of a small pork butt

Place in gallon zip lock bag, place 3/4 of jar on meat and massage, squeeze out air.

Must marinate 24 hours in fridge.


Reserved sauce

Honey


Dry meat.

Place foil in bottom of air Fryer.

Don't crowd Fryer. 

I had 8 so I cooked in 2 batches.

Lightly brush reserved sauce on.

Cook in air fryer  400 degree on 1 side for 10 minutes.

Flip over, lightly brush with sauce, 400 degrees for 5 more minutes.

Drizzle with honey, drop temp to 350 and cook 1 minute and repeat.

Check temp, needs to be 150 -160 degrees.

Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.

Serve with sticky rice, stir fry cabbage and Asian potato salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment