Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Spanish Style Potatoes (Patatas Panaderas)































John 11:26-27


[26] and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?” [27] She said to him, “Yes, Lord; I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who is coming into the world.”



Patatas Panaderas

Spanish potatoes in olive oil and white wine



2 &1/2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, cut 1/4 in thickness

1/3 c Olive oil

Toss potatoes in oil.

3-1/2 t kosher salt

1/4 t black pepper

White wine


Toss into oiled potatoes.

1 sweet onion, sliced thinly

2 T roasted garlic mashed

Toss into oiled salted potatoes.

Place in 13x9 pan.

Seal tightly with foil.

Preheat oven 400 degree oven, middle rack, 40 minutes.

Potatoes will be knife tender.

Remove from oven.

Remove foil.


Add 1/2 dry white wine over top.


Loosely add foil back and cook an additional 20 minutes at 350 degrees.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment