Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 9, 2017

White Chocolate Cheesecake Strawberry Banana Salad


















19 My brothers, if anyone among you wanders from the truth and someone brings him back,
20 let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. - James 5:19-20



This taste a lot like banana pudding with strawberries added!!



1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened 
1 small box each of white chocolate and  cheesecake instant pudding
1 c half and half
4 oz. cool whip
3 c sliced strawberries 
4 sliced bananas

Whip cream cheese.
After cream cheese is whipped, slowly add dry pudding, a tablespoon at a time while whipping on low speed.
Add half and half a tablespoon at a time, whipping slowly.
Whip in cool whip.
Fold in fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment