Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Cheesy Blend Baked Fresh Tomatoes




















O LORD my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me.  - Psalm 30:2






4 fresh tomatoes, sliced into thick slices
Olive oil to drizzle over slices
Cheese blend, I used Trader Joe's Shaved Blend, it has Unexpected Cheddar, Toscano and Parmesan
Mozzarella, shredded or fresh thin sliced
Seasoned salt
Black pepper
Tuscan Garlic seasoning
Fresh sweet basil, chopped


Place parchment on a large sheet pan. 
Oil and season slices, then add cheese blend first and end with mozzarella.
Toast under broiler until cheese is slightly brown around edges.
Add fresh basil before serving.
These make me think of pizza without a crust!!

No comments:

Post a Comment