Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, May 12, 2017

Really Quick Really Delicious Honey Mirin Chicken and Veggies


















7 I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. 
8 I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. 
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. 
10 For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. 
11 You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.  - Psalm 16:7-11




3 c Perdue frozen Popcorn Chicken from Costco, oven baked for 16 minutes on 450 degrees
Set aside.

Fresh angel hair, cooked and set aside

Veggies
1 English cucumber, matchstick cut
1 carrot, matchstick cut
1 baby Bok choy, chopped
3 T Roasted garlic
2 T dried chives
Oil for sautéing 

Sauté veggies, add cooked chicken, add sauce stirring. 
When sauce is thickened and coats chicken, through in peanuts. Serve over noodles.
Ready in 20 minutes.

Sauce 
1/8 c Mirin
1/8 c honey
1 T apple cider vinegar
1/8 c soy sauce
1/2 c water
1 T flour, whisk into water

1/2 c dry roasted peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment