Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 29, 2017

Apple Fritter Bread Pudding with Caramel Topping and Vanilla Whiskey Sauce


















So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. - John 8:36






2 apple fritters, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, I got mine at Costco
6 Hawaiian rolls, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
4 T butter
1/2 c sugar
 4 eggs 
2 c half and half
1 t Cinnamon 
1 t Vanilla

Use a 9x9 pan.
Take the bread squares and cover the pan, mixing both types evenly.

Cream butter and sugar, whisk in eggs, one at a time, into sugar butter mixture.
Add seasonings.
Pour custard over bread.
Mash down with a fork.
Bake 350 for 30 minutes.

To serve add whiskey sauce and ice cream topping caramel.
Recipe found under the sauces tab this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment