Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, May 14, 2017

Party Ham Sliders


















24 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,
25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,
26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. - 2 Timothy 2:24-26



Thick sliced Ham, I used Kirkland Master Carve
Smoked cheddar, cut into thin slices
Hawaiian rolls

Butter sauce:
2 T butter
2 T diced onions
1 t sugar
1 t dry mustard
1 t poppy seeds


Build sliders.
Brush with butter sauce.
Bake, covered preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment