Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Amaretto Cream Sauce






















9 There shall be no strange god among you; you shall not bow down to a foreign god. 
10 I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it. 
11 "But my people did not listen to my voice; Israel would not submit to me. 
12 So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels.  - Psalm 81:9-12






2 c half and half
3 T sugar
1/4 c amaretto liqueur 
2 t cornstarch 

Put half and half and sugar in heavy pan.
Bring to boil, whisking constantly.
Whisk cornstarch into liqueur and whisk into cream.
Serve over warm bread pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment