Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hawaiian Roll Bread Pudding with Amaretto Cream



















"And now I am about to go the way of all the earth, and you know in your hearts and souls, all of you, that not one word has failed of all the good things that the LORD your God promised concerning you. All have come to pass for you; not one of them has failed. - Joshua 23:14





Bake preheated 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Cool 20 minutes before serving.

Hawaiian rolls, cut into cubes (I used 3/4 of the package)
6T butter, softened 
1/2 c sugar
5 eggs
2 c half and half
1 t Cinnamon
1 t vanilla 
Pinch of Nutmeg
1 c raisins (I soaked mine in 1/4 c of amaretto which I reserved for the sauce)

Using a 8 1/2 inch x 9 inch pan, spray with Pam. Press bread cubes in pan.
 In a bowl cream sugar in butter.
Add eggs one at a time. 
Then add seasonings and vanilla. 
Sprinkle raisins over bread.
Pour the custard over the cubes, mashing cubes down with a fork. 
Bake.
Cool.










No comments:

Post a Comment