Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 22, 2017

Chicken Fried Chicken Thighs





















But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. - Romans 11:6






1 pgk. Boneless chicken thighs


Chicken Soak

1 can Ginger Ale
1/8 c salt
1/8 c sugar
1/4 c water

Marinate thighs for at least 1 hour.
I used a ziplock bag.
Place thighs on plate and season with seasoning salt, pepper and Garlic 

Dredge

2 beaten eggs
2 c flour 

Dredge thighs in beaten eggs then flour and repeat.
Fry in hot oil until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment